Monday, October 15, 2012

Good Day...The Begining...

Its a long overdue project of myself to write a blog, post photos and do up some reviews of things around me, experience of me and also foodie food!

After procrastinating for years, TA DAH!!!

Foodie food is my love, i love to eat and i think its the best past times though i feel that i ought to incorporate it with some exercise as well as women of age, not too easy to maintain..haha especially when i dun have a super figure to start with..so to eat more i have to exercise more the strike a balance..at least i try to exercise.hur hur..

various food i have tasted :)

Like any other girls , i also like to buy lotsa 'i think i have use for this' items, be it cosmetics, skin care or just some zar ba lang stuff. I will always use and use the product but is it exactly useful? i don't know, so i though maybe by starting a blog i will encourage myself to monitor the progress of the various products as well..Erhmm..hopefully...

Cheers and welcome !! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment